Often visitors to Clarens don’t know what tours and activities are available to them. This is where Maluti Tours can advise and assist our traveling public to select a tour or activity that will suite them, around Clarens, Golden Gate, the Free State or Lesotho. It was said by an active traveller that “travel is like a book. Unless you read it to the last page you won’t know the whole story”.
On a day or overnight trip organised by Maluti Tours to Lesotho or around Clarens and Golden Gate the traveller will get to explore this stunningly beautiful country. Maluti Tours focuses on bringing people into Lesotho and giving them a genuine Lesotho experience of this beautifully hospitable but rugged area.
Maluti Tours offers scenic tours to many nearby attractions and breath-taking places. You will be rewarded with spectacular mountain scenery and activities. The air is fresh, the light is clear, the views are forever and the traveller can fill their days with activity or just gently sitting on a rock taking in the serenity and beauty freely on offer .
For more information regarding Tours and activities offered call in to our office at Shop 3 Posthouse Centre, 276 Main Street (next to the Posthouse Restaurant) or call 058 256 1734 or 083 613 1079.
To book a personalised tour call Maureen on 082 921 3894.
Tours and activities offered by Maluti Tours in Lesotho
- Afriski – day shuttle or overnight tours
- Across Lesotho – Afriski – Sani Pass to Underberg (Durban) – day shuttle or overnight
- Katse Dam – day or overnight tours – Maliba Lodge – Pony Trekking
- Fishing – Ash River – Afriski – Oxbow – Katse – Semongkong – Mohale Dam
- Cultural Experience – Village Tour – Traditional Food & Drink – Cultural Cave Tours
- Meula Power Station & Dam – Waterfalls (frozen in Winter)
Tours & Activities Around Clarens & Eastern Free State
- Hikes Around Clarens Town – Kasi Tavern & Cultural Tours
- Game Farm Drive – Morning, Midday or Sunset – optional Braai & Champagne
- Golden Gate – Hikes & Scenic drives – Caves – Vulture Hide – Basotho Cultural Village
- Tour to Dinosaur Footprints- Fertility Cave – Bushman Paintings – Gorge Hike
- Lunch in a Cave after short walk – Horse Rides – Quad Bike rides – Mega Zipline
- Tours in & around Eastern Free State – Historic & Famous places
- Lions Rock Tour and other Local Animal Parks & Sanctuaries
- Golf Tour – play 3 golf courses in 3 days
- Witsieshoek Drakensberg Hike – Sentinel – Chain Ladder – 1 Day
- Tugela Gorge – 1 Overnight – 1 Days hike
For more information, visit them on: www.tourstolesotho.com