Allow your body to be pampered from head to toe at the Clarens Wellness Day Spa. A place rated on TripAdvisor as one of the top 10 things to do when in Clarens, now that’s saying something.
As the Clarens Wellness Day Spa is not just another beauty salon, but rather a therapeutic experience for the mind, body and soul. In the natural beautiful environments of Clarens to help you centre, and refocus whilst absorbing the scenery and taking in the fresh air.
That would be enough to help you maintain a balance while also being catered to at the Clarens Wellness Day Spa. There are treatments of facial, body or massage therapy, manicures, pedicures, waxing and tinting, all elements that provide for your ideal treat.
A more extensive breakdown of the treatments offered at the Clarens Wellness Day Spa includes:
- Facial experiences of Africology Goddess, Balancing Rose, Deep Cleanse or Standard.
- Body adoration wraps and massages of the African potatoe, Slimming detox, Coffee and mint or the Sugar scrub.
- Therapeutic massages of Shea Aroma therapeutics, Majestic awakening, Sport, Detox, De-stress, or the Hot stone or the Basic massage of back, neck or shoulder and the Balancing scalp and leg massage.
- Manicures and Pedicures include a polish change, hot stone experience or detoxifying treatment.
- Grooming such as lash and brow tint, underarm, bikini or leg wax.
- And Hydrotherapy of a hydro bath or an aroma steam therapy.
- For kids there’s a Fairy stone massage and for teens a Booster Facial or Massage and both age groups are also offered a Hand or Foot Treat.
There are also treatment packages catering to mothers to be, kids, teens, couples, circle of friends and treatments solely for the purpose of taking care of your skin or detoxing.
And as if that wasn’t a treat enough you can also opt to stay at the Spa where accommodation is conveniently right next to the Clarens Wellness Day Spa. The accommodation is room only with a small kitchenette and some necessities, however it’s not self-catering. It also has a small stoep with a spectacular view of Mount Horeb, a famous Clarens mountain, where you can relax and soak up the tranquility. And if you choose to stay at the accommodation you’ll also receive one free session at the Spa.
You can book a session, contact 082 887 1503 or email: email@example.com.