South Africa (SA) is a country with nine provinces mainly Gauteng, Free State, Northern Cape, Kwa-Zulu Natal, Limpopo, Mpumalanga, Eastern Cape, North West and the Western Cape.
And each province has its own unique quality that appeals to tourists, whether it’s any of the game reserves to visit and see the Big 5 of buffalo, elephant, leopard, lion and rhino, beautiful mountains, sandy beaches, landmarks or heritage sites all attractions that prompt one to visit SA.
And what’s a vacation without suitable accommodation? Well never mind the many other types of accommodation available to tourists, the one that’s still used by tourists are hotel accommodations.
And hotels in South Africa are no different, but with SA being so large with its many provinces how to know where to stay, especially if you’re looking for the best in hotel accommodation.
Here’s a list of hotels in South Africa in each of the nine provinces as according to TripAdvisor, a leading travel Website Company that provides reviews of travel-related content from travel tips and recommendations from other travellers.
The list is sourced from TripAdvisor’s Top 10 hotels for 2015 in the lists for each province, and some of the hotels are also part of their Travellers Choice winning hotels determined from the testimonials and reviews by previous guests at the hotels.
Here’s the list of the hotels in South Africa
- 2Inn1 Kensington in the Western Cape
- Mont d’Or Hotel in Clarens Eastern Free State
- Athol Place Hotel and Villa in Sandton, Johannesburg Gauteng
- Palm Park Hotel in Limpopo
- Okiep hotel in Northern Cape
- Teremonk Marine in Umhlanga Rocks, Durban Kwa-Zulu Natal
- Belgrace Boutique Hotel in Mpumalanga
- The Boardwalk Hotel in Eastern Cape
- The Palace of the Lost City in North West